Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Happies

I hate complaining about my life. I often feel like my problems are completely trivial compared to the problems of so many other people in the world, so worrying about my crap, and stressing over my little problems feels, well, kind of stupid. But then when I listen to my mother - raise your hands if you have the best mom in the world (you  can't...because I do) - or my friend talk about their problems, I don't think that they are trivial, even if they are the same things that I feel silly worrying about. Isn't that strange?

Anyway, I try to pay attention, as much as possible,  to the great things in my life, like my awesome boyfriend VOMD, my family, and my animal friends. 

So, here are just some happies that made me happy recently.

True love<3

Princess George likes to pose for pictures.  

Long walks on overcast days. The weather has been all over the place lately, but I never
miss a chance to go outside. ...for all you who say Hamilton is too industrial...riiiiggghhht. 

 VOMD went to The Cannon on Ottawa and Connon here in Hamilton a couple of weeks ago. They have vegan waffle battler and make these unreal sandwiches with waffles instead of bread. OH MY GOD are they good.  We both ordered the 'Merican sandwich vegan style (ie. no cheese with vegan waffles).
VOMD is insanely handsome.

Pretty, I know. 
So, even though I'm stressed about a whole bunch of little things, I also have a whole lot of little things to be incredibly happy about.

Happy Monday! 

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment